Tuesday, October 31, 2006

R&D (50 meters lll, WI 4+) Ranger Creek, Kananaskis


R&D was the first ice climb I went to in my first season. I didn't get to climb it that time but one year later it proved to be the best climb of my life. Finally getting to climb "in the zone" made a WI4 seem like nothing. The hardest lead I tackled last year was 3+ at most. This is definietly the start to the season I had hopest for whilst fondling ice gear on the couch praying for cold. Honerable mention should be given to my new DMM rebels which performed seemlessly on their first lead. Looking forward to a good 06/07 season.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I assent to but I think the brief should acquire more info then it has.